– what is the main goal/objective of the organization or group? in what ways do members try to achieve their goals? Deep Dish TV is an organization that had been collaborating with other media organizations who makes and distribute videos. videos that are distributed by thousands of artists, independent videomakers, programmers and social activists. They challenge the suppression of awareness, the corruption of language, and the perversion of logic that characterizes so much of corporate media.
– as far as you can tell: who are the members of this group? who can join, and how? Since Deep Dish TV are involved with other independent media organization, there are a lot of groups that are involved so everybody are all welcome to join if they’re interested, so you can bring in new ideas. Everybody are involved worldwide.
– from their self-presentation on website, how do you think this group is organized and makes decision? These groups or organizations collaborate together and make their decision if they are interested in the same field or topic.
– what type of activism does this group do, and what do you think about it? This organization is all about communication and getting us to understand what is going on in the media.
– would you join this group; why or why not? Sure, it seems interesting and I would like to be involve with the community to express my ideas and be creative with it so DDTV can expand.